THE HOLIDAY FOOD BOX PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE FOR CHRISTMAS. PLEASE CALL 211 FOR OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR.
I have an appointment. What do I do?
You should have received an email confirmation with your appointment day and time. That email also includes instructions. If you do not have that email any longer, here is a brief recap.
- Show up a few minutes early for your appointment.
- Have your photo ID with your current address on it ready to present.
- Your address is how you qualify for this program. If you cannot prove your current address, we cannot give you a holiday food box through this program.
- Directions and a map are on this website for your convenience.
- Our address is: Metro Church of Christ, 1525 NW Division, Gresham, OR 97030.
- If you miss your appointment, we will try to work you back in the schedule but expect a longer wait time.
I FORGOT MY APPOINTMENT TIME!
You will receive a reminder call the day before your appointment was scheduled. Please check your voicemail if you were not available to receive the call. If you have not received a reminder call you may leave a message at (503) 912-7166 and we will try to get back to you. This is not a monitored phone and is only for messages.