Our Goals and Ministries
For I was hungry . . .
'For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Matthew 25:35-40 (ESV)
FREE Community Breakfast on Saturdays
Mamie's Food Pantry
Pantry Hours Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- There are no qualifications to receive food from this ministry.
Thanksgiving Food Box Program
- This program operates only at Thanksgiving.
- This program is open to NEW clients only.
- Must have proof of a permanent address in the far East County zip code areas. (See the website for details when the program opens each November 1st.)
- You must meet certain qualifications to apply for this program.